Hey everybody! It’s been a long time since we posted on the dev Log, but well be posting our change log for each update on here from now on!
If you are following the dev log and you haven’t started playing Raven’s Path yet what are you waiting for? Download it right now! https://evilvillaingames.com/ravens-path
We got a ton of feedback in the past couple weeks from play-testers. We are addressing as many things as we can as fast as we can.
This weeks big addition is that we separated hardcore mode and regular mode. In regular mode units will never die permanently in hardcore mode many units will die permanently but with the added benefit of extra rewards we think this game mode should turn out to be as enjoyable as it is challenging!
Here is the change log for the last two weeks. Well be working hard to address the rest of the bugs we have found in the coming weeks. For now we hope you enjoy playing with or without permadeath!
Raven’s Path 0.2.0 Change log
- Hard Core Mode has been introduced
- you may now select between multiple save files at the start screen, hardcore mode, and regular mode
- all current saved games will be converted to regular mode automatically,
in this mode no units will ever die and no items will be lost
- in hardcore mode the first time a unit dies it will be gone forever, and so will any items it is holding
- hardcore mode gives 2 times as much gold and salvage. magic find rates are also 2 times as high
(we are working on a replacement skill for the healer tree skill that allows units to recover from injuries instantly due
to the fact that injuries no longer exist. We are open to suggestions)
- letting an enemy into the bottom of your screen no longer reduces your total gold
- fixed infantry gold per mission skill not giving gold in some cases. A separate gold card is now given out after
winning each mission to represent this skill.
-fleeing battle no longer takes away 50 gold, but it also doesn't re roll the portal mission rewards. Portal mission rewards now only
reroll upon defeat or victory.
- Test ads have been implemented on IOS (ad placement may soon be redesigned)
- Moved 4 Home Buttons on to a screen safe panel in order to support notched devices
- Moved in combat unit stats bar on to a screen safe panel in order to support notched devices
- Moved in combat Lives Gold and Flee button on to a screen safe panel in order to support notched devices
- Moved army customizer drop down on to a screen safe panel in order to support notched devices
- Moved energy meter on to a screen safe panel in order to support notched devices
- Moved options button and crossbar in Civilization points screen on to a screen safe panel in order to support notched devices
- Moved all tutorial popup explanations on to a screen safe panel in order to support notched devices
(any screen shots of notched devices running Raven's Path would be helpful we currently have no test device for this)
- Fixed Typo Duel Vitalization now says "Dual" Vitalization
- Fixed Typo Mual now says Maul
- Fixed Spelling mistakes in Ether Warp Description
- Fixed Spelling mistakes in Demon Portal Description
- Fixed Edmund The martyr ability description missing cooldown seconds
- Fixed Spelling mistakes in Dragon Fire Description
- Fixed Spelling mistakes in Edward The Black Prince ability Description
- Fixed Spelling mistakes in Plague Description
- Fixed Spelling mistakes in lightning spear Description
- Fixed issue where some Ability descriptions were cut off by making description box slightly larger
- Fixed issue where Side Slam Ring and Inspire Ring both had the Icon For the Side Slam Ring
- tightened card open animation timer so that cards are active faster after opening a chest
- tightened timer on collection drop down to fix and issue that made it impossible to take units and items out of the drop down
shortly after it opened
- widened hit boxes for stat descriptions on cards
- fixed issue where moving your finger at all instantly closed stat descriptions on cards making them very hard to read
- added description box to explain item slots on cards when clicked
- clicking one of the 4 home icons on the bottom of the screen no longer loads the scene if you are already on that scene
- fixed issue where cards were displayed for a brief moment flipped face up when opening a chest before the flash effect starts playing